Search This Blog

28 September, 2013

No. 165




I love the feeling that playing without purpose! I miss it :)
Recently I didn't really mange my time well to focus on artwork, which make me feel panic, guilty and uninspired... I wish I can just stay at my studio (okay actually just my room) for whole few days, no need to go anywhere! Sometimes I can feel people expect me to be more sociable but they don't understand that's how i being a still-learning illustrator. Yes lock myself in the room.

Oh I miss my illustrator friends :)



2 comments:

  1. I know exactly how you feel! I love the day when I don't have to go anywhere out of the house. I miss you all, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always feel I am "normal" when I chat with you all :-) miss you all so much! xx

      Delete