Search This Blog

31 July, 2011

No.91

I went to Edinburgh and York with my sister for a four day trip, it's awesome!

Through doing some simple pencil sketches, i felt fresh again.




Edinburgh castle.
Though I didn't enter the castle it's still beautiful enough from the angle of sitting at Princes Street Park.





Holyrood Park, the view from Calton hill.







Then this is York. A scene from a riverside.





The most different thing happened recently is i am totally not alone. 
When the family member around,it's really good to joking and chatting all the day together. i won't feel lonely anymore.
At the same time, i lost the moment to get alone with myself which is the most important part i made most of the works actually. i likes to think a lot while i am alone, and this is where i get inspiration. 
I am happy that I realised the lonely moments did mean a lot to me :)




No comments:

Post a Comment