Search This Blog

06 October, 2010

No.16(感謝倫倫提醒我鬼打牆)







I made a right decision :)

cuz today we had a small party for MA Children's Book Illustration students, full time and part time.

so i decided to take a day off on my work today to join it, cuz it's more important than working.

Yes, this is totally a right choice!


Though my english still poor to chat fluently with my classmates, I got a huge process on my social situation i think. I can listen to them chatting and give little comments sometimes, it's quite nice. I am so lucky that my classmates are really artists and all nice people ! I love them, I will improve myself and try hard to build a nice friendship with them :)

3 comments:

  1. 恭喜妳進入彩色的世界^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!
    祝你交到一大堆藝術人好朋友:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 英文障礙真的好討厭阿 真希望有小叮噹翻譯蒟蒻

    ReplyDelete